Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weeks pass, feelings grow

I felt so surreal to be back. How could I have had such a life changing experience and still return to the life I have always known? It didn't seem right to me that I was not able to see S and explore these feelings we were having. 

Our communication started slowly -- an email every few days talking about friends or the holidays -- and quickly grew to be an event that happened several times a day.  We talked about how we missed each other and how excited we were to have met one another.  We talked about goals and family and my dream to move to Europe.  We were growing into a couple -- albeit one who didn't get to see each other or be with each other. I really trusted him and really started to care for him.  He is an amazingly sweet, thoughtful and caring man, so wise beyond his years and so wonderfully crazy about me.  Despite the challenges, I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment