Sunday, June 21, 2009

When in Firenze...

I fell in love with Firenze.  I likened Rome to Toronto and Firenze to Vancouver.  It was just calmer, more refined, more relaxed.  I immediately knew it was a home to me.  The flirtation with S started immediately.  He was so cute and I just figured that was how he acted with all the girls.  He was always flirtatious and playful, but I dismissed it as such.  One night he invited his two brothers over and we had a dance party -- filled with wine and Chris Brown music -- in the livingroom.  S grabbed me, danced with me and tried to kiss me -- I resisted of course..Still, I had found an amazing connection and friendship with him and knew I had found something special. 

The next day was my relax day.  S and I watched tv until around noon and I laid low, figuring out my trip.  I also decided to do laundry -- in my black dress and boots since everything else was in the wash.  He made quite the to-do about my outfit and it made me feel so special.

Coming back from the laundromat, S and I were alone in the B&B.  I was making dinner and he was watching me.  At this point he had been trying to kiss me for a couple of days.  I finally gave in -- we shared the most delicious kiss in the kitchen; small but perfect.  He had to go home for dinner but I was on cloud nine -- emailing friends, drinking wine and just getting comfortable in my skin.  Really I was waiting for S to come back as he had promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment